One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A principle or policy.
- ‘Young Maori leaders who are role models are coming to Parliament to present their kaupapa and to present who they are.’
- ‘At Te Puna we strive to fulfil our kaupapa in all that we do.’
- ‘I have not met her, but I am certain that she will have her heart and soul in her kaupapa, which is looking after our children.’
- ‘Voting against a bill for good reasons in a principled manner, based on one's party's kaupapa and policies, is not venal or corrupt.’
- ‘The way that satellite arrangements are usually put together is that the philosophy, the language, the pedagogy, and the kaupapa of the schools do match.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.