One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A principle or policy.
- ‘Young Maori leaders who are role models are coming to Parliament to present their kaupapa and to present who they are.’
- ‘Voting against a bill for good reasons in a principled manner, based on one's party's kaupapa and policies, is not venal or corrupt.’
- ‘I have not met her, but I am certain that she will have her heart and soul in her kaupapa, which is looking after our children.’
- ‘The way that satellite arrangements are usually put together is that the philosophy, the language, the pedagogy, and the kaupapa of the schools do match.’
- ‘At Te Puna we strive to fulfil our kaupapa in all that we do.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.