One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, karstic topography and presence of older structures makes identification of Tertiary faults difficult in many places.’
- ‘Aeolian processes are generally restricted to the entrances of karstic caves.’
- ‘This mini-canyon formed inside a karstic catchment depression in less than 10 years.’
- ‘Without archaeological study of such environments, we will remain with incomplete culture histories of karstic regions.’
- ‘The last is at a karstic horizon, rendering correlation of the top of the older stage difficult.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.