One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They screamed and they kicked, they tore off their rags, but alas they're karmically destined.’
- ‘Loving-kindness and compassion are karmically very significant, and we should make them the core of whatever Dharma practices we do.’
- ‘What if revenge is right, feels good and karmically satisfies those parts that the law just can't reach?’
- ‘Karmically speaking, every action I take is going to tick with me in some form or another for the rest of eternity.’
- ‘The little lies, the deceptions, count karmically too.’
- ‘Meat is already the most karmically/chemically toxic and environmentally wasteful food you can eat.’
- ‘The doctrine of karma, however, does not claim that everything that happens to a person is karmically determined.’
- ‘Had she in fact died at the checkpoint it would have been karmically just.’
- ‘A fault is not necessarily karmically consequential.’
- ‘Being unconscious of the custom's existence, her actions could be considered karmically neutral, as she lacked the intention to offend.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.