One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The discipline of selfless action as a way to perfection.
- ‘The Bhagavad Gita mentions karma yoga, jnana yoga, and bhakti yoga.’
- ‘According to karma yoga, the action one has done cannot be destroyed until it has borne its fruit; no power in nature can stop it from yielding its results.’
- ‘They confess sins, do penance and engage in bhakti and karma yoga to raise consciousness.’
- ‘These four padas are quite similar to the four yogas of Vedanta: karma yoga, bhakti yoga, raja yoga and jnana yoga.’
- ‘I feel much better now that I know my service is important, even though I don't have enough time or energy to do great acts of karma yoga on a regular basis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.