One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The discipline of selfless action as a way to perfection.
- ‘The Bhagavad Gita mentions karma yoga, jnana yoga, and bhakti yoga.’
- ‘According to karma yoga, the action one has done cannot be destroyed until it has borne its fruit; no power in nature can stop it from yielding its results.’
- ‘I feel much better now that I know my service is important, even though I don't have enough time or energy to do great acts of karma yoga on a regular basis.’
- ‘These four padas are quite similar to the four yogas of Vedanta: karma yoga, bhakti yoga, raja yoga and jnana yoga.’
- ‘They confess sins, do penance and engage in bhakti and karma yoga to raise consciousness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.