One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An Australian evergreen climbing plant of the vine family, grown as a houseplant.
- ‘Unlike its better behaved cousin, kangaroo vine can grow you out of house and home!’
- ‘Pot chrysanthemums, spider plants and kangaroo vines will provide instant architectural interest and colour.’
- ‘(The houseplant, Cissus antarctica (kangaroo vine), is a very good substitute hostplant during the winter months.)’
- ‘Ornamental plants related to the grapevine include the Virginia creeper in the US and Europe, the kangaroo vine in Australia, and Japanese ivy and Crimson Glory in Japan.’
- ‘Beside them, a plant trough stands in a ceiling high recess and the glossy leaves of monstera deliciosa, kangaroo vines and variegated coleus are shown off against a white painted rough brick wall.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.