One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An operation in which kangaroos are culled; a kangaroo drive.‘he invited me to drive into the bush for a kangaroo shoot’
- ‘We declined an invitation to a kangaroo shoot.’
- ‘Stunningly photographed and impeccably edited, the horrific kangaroo shoot is a masterpiece of assembly.’
- ‘He invites Grant to drive with them into the bush for a kangaroo shoot.’
- ‘He used to love going out on a kangaroo shoot.’
- ‘Out in the Australian wilderness and the wide-open spaces, the only equivalent to a fox hunt that I can think of is a kangaroo shoot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.