One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An Australian plant which has long strap-like leaves and tubular flowers with woolly outer surfaces.
- ‘Ornamental trees and shrubs in shades of burgundy, plum, rust, gold, and celery green are backdrops for shapely succulents, phormiums, and kangaroo paws.’
- ‘Geraldton shoppers have been treated to a wildflower extravaganza, with banksias and kangaroo paws covering the centre mall area.’
- ‘In the front yard, purple hop bush and kangaroo paw reflect the rusty colors of the home.’
- ‘There are a whole range of different coloured kangaroo paw in front of us, but what's the idea behind this nursery?’
- ‘Agapanthus, daylilies, kangaroo paws, lemon grass and red hot pokers are in this category.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.