One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A heavy-duty lever-action device for lifting heavy objects.‘they use kangaroo jacks to help get the Toyota out of the bog’
- ‘Jeff or someone might have a kangaroo jack; if I could raise the wheels high enough I could pack rocks under them.’
- ‘Brad has full survival toolkit in the back of his car, maybe a winch, definitely a kangaroo jack.’
- ‘It was the same back-breaking process of lifting the front of the vehicle with a kangaroo jack and changing a tire.’
- ‘The vehicles also contain sleeping bags, folding chairs, kangaroo jacks and towing gear, and plenty of water.’
- ‘There is a half sized roof rack fitted with a kangaroo jack.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.