One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A barrier erected to protect agricultural land from kangaroos.‘the area had been enclosed with a substantial kangaroo fence’
- ‘They experimented with high kangaroo fences in certain spots and culling regimes that were ineffective and inhumane.’
- ‘Where timber is plentiful, the Kangaroo fence is preferred before all others.’
- ‘There are two methods of enclosure, the post and rail, and the kangaroo fence.’
- ‘They were standing at one of the old fences that had been converted into a kangaroo fence.’
- ‘Making a break for the kangaroo fence during daylight leaves us totally vulnerable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.