One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expedition to cull kangaroos.‘pioneer settlers complained of plague proportions, so kangaroo drives were organized’
- ‘The only people who went to the kangaroo drive were Harry, Archie, and Etheldene.’
- ‘I move about from station to station in search of kangaroo drives.’
- ‘A principal mode of eradication developed during this period was the kangaroo drive.’
- ‘"It's too bad," said the young man, impatiently. "I got up this kangaroo drive for you."’
- ‘He was initiated into the mysteries of kangaroo drives, emu hunts, and bush race-meetings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.