One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A modified form of cricket for children.‘the juniors will play short games of kanga cricket’
- ‘The number of women playing cricket is expected to accelerate with the introduction of Kanga cricket into all primary schools throughout Australia.’
- ‘Some kids were sitting around, while others were running around and playing kanga cricket.’
- ‘Two kanga cricket matches were held between the senior matches.’
- ‘We offer Kanga Cricket for primary school children on Saturday mornings.’
- ‘What this country needs is dirt biking in place of kanga cricket in the private girls schools.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.