One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Politics would be much more constructive if people toned down the seriousness, shared some kai and discussed things with a cool head.’
- ‘Highlights of the famous Tuhoe festival, where hundreds of iwi members gather at Te Rewarewa marae in Ruatoki for kapa haka and sports competitions, workshops and, of course, kai.’
- ‘We drove as far as Taihape, and stopped there to get some kai and check out the gumboot.’
- ‘At low tide fish leap from pool to pool in the makatea-like lagoon floor and you don't even have to travel far to get kai.’
- ‘Pete Peeti and Ngarue Ratapu hunted and gathered across the tribal regions, gleaning knowledge from the locals and cooking up some beautiful kai.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.