One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If kahawai is not introduced into the quota management system on 1 October 2004, it will not be managed in order to ensure sustainability.’
- ‘If fishers have a quota for kahawai, tuna, or something like that, it is very unlikely to be affected by a marine farm.’
- ‘I suggest to the member that he await the decision on the kahawai quota and its introduction to the quota management system in about 6 weeks' time.’
- ‘Once, Robert, with the two Rutland boys aboard, came across a circling kahawai doing just that.’
- ‘The mighty hunter brought back a kahawai and a snapper for tea.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.