One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(in Indian cooking) a puri stuffed with spiced lentils, potato, or beans.
- ‘Now fry the kachori in oil and serve hot.’
- ‘Roll out the kachoris like puris, using a rolling pin rubbed with ghee, and the rolling surface rubbed with ghee.’
- ‘Wash the sprouts well, put equal portion in kachori with cottage cheese and tomato dices.’
- ‘The unsweetened kachoris may be stored without refrigeration for one week and sweetened as required.’
- ‘You can prepare these kachoris ahead of time and re-heat them in a slow oven just before serving.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.