One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A type of make-up brush with soft bristles that form a dense, dome-shaped head.‘she uses a large kabuki brush to buff the powder across her face’
- ‘Kabuki brushes make applying make-up so much easier as the natural bristles help to buff and blend.’
- ‘Simply buff the formula onto your face with the accompanying kabuki brush for a bronze goddess finish.’
- ‘So if you already have a daily wear pressed powder that matches your skin tone, you're best off just getting a mini kabuki brush.’
- ‘You'll need a kabuki brush which can help to push and blend your makeup down into your skin.’
- ‘A kabuki brush should be utilized to equally distribute the powdered makeup.’
- ‘For loose mineral makeup kabuki brushes are the best option.’
1960s: from kabuki.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.