One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I was disgusted by the juvenility and meanness running through it all.’
- ‘The storylines were anything but mature - although this was reasonable considering the characters' juvenility.’
- ‘The relative juvenility (in terms of rooting ability, cell division rate, and in vitro responses) of epicormic and basal shoots has been widely reported in forestry species.’
- ‘In their pursuit of youth, men of my generation show some worrying signs of juvenility.’
- ‘It simply seems to have been made from the leftovers of yesterday's juvenility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.