One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All these cases failed to get around the test of justiciability.’
- ‘The questions of applicability and justiciability are commonly decided by national legal provisions.’
- ‘I anticipate it is unnecessary to say anything about justiciability, no one present having raised the issue.’
- ‘Adding to the justiciability hurdle, I doubt members of the Senate even have standing to bring such a claim.’
- ‘Here we see clarity and precision mentioned as the conditions of justiciability and of direct applicability of EC law in national courts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.