A severe form of malaria.
- ‘Some innovative makeup effects and a dose of bodacious jungle fever don't hurt either.’
- ‘Beyond mere molestation, however, looms the graver threat of jungle fever.’
- ‘A few of the men died of jungle fever and one guy was killed by lightning.’
- ‘There is no denying The Beastmaster's broad appeal; there is something in this epic, slightly corny story of love, revenge, destiny, and jungle fever to satisfy everyone.’
- ‘He is currently taking antibiotics due to a bout of jungle fever brought on by the damp conditions.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.