One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A severe form of malaria.
- ‘He is currently taking antibiotics due to a bout of jungle fever brought on by the damp conditions.’
- ‘There is no denying The Beastmaster's broad appeal; there is something in this epic, slightly corny story of love, revenge, destiny, and jungle fever to satisfy everyone.’
- ‘Beyond mere molestation, however, looms the graver threat of jungle fever.’
- ‘Some innovative makeup effects and a dose of bodacious jungle fever don't hurt either.’
- ‘A few of the men died of jungle fever and one guy was killed by lightning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.