One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An instruction in a computer program that causes processing to move to a different place in the program sequence.
- ‘The software interrupt can be seen as a special jump instruction whose target address is restricted by the kernel.’
- ‘A jump instruction is added to the end of the modified program codes in the RAM, so that after the modified program codes are executed, the operation is returned to the ROM.’
- ‘Syscall can be regarded as a special jump instruction whose target address is restricted by the kernel.’
- ‘I found a jump instruction that jumped to the middle of another instruction.’
- ‘But if there is a jump instruction, then we should learn about it not when the previous instruction has been executed but long before that.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.