One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If the ship has not been designed with jumboisation in mind, the original engine may not be able to maintain service speed.’
- ‘As a result of the jumboisation, the capacity of each vessel has been more than doubled.’
- ‘Technically, ship jumboization is said to have no bounds.’
- ‘After jumboization the ships would emerge with an overall length of 644 feet and a full load displacement of 35000 tons.’
- ‘Todd was no stranger to ship jumboization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.