One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An attempt to deal with several conflicting situations, requirements, or pressures at the same time.‘there are times when managing the demands of stakeholders becomes a real juggling act’
- ‘When you have family and your own career as well, it is often a difficult juggling act.’
- ‘His lifestyle, however, remains a juggling act between the personal and the professional.’
- ‘Her daily juggling act as a mother, wife, political spouse, political force, lawyer and champion of children's and women's causes has not always been easy.’
- ‘It's a juggling act and sensing the right moment requires experience.’
- ‘Nurturing two advancing careers, raising children and supporting a relationship is a juggling act difficult to sustain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.