One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In order to raise judoists in this manner, nurturing the attitude of study and resourcefulness in dojo Judo training is of first importance.’
- ‘To a fellow judoist the actions are not violent, but to a lay person they appear that way.’
- ‘The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends.’
- ‘Thus, it is essential for a judoist to master the gripping techniques that are very important in judo.’
- ‘He is also the one who broke my record as the youngest judoist to win the All-Japan Judo Tournament.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.