One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is when he moves to a higher level of argument that Ricks loses his judiciousness.’
- ‘Librarianship is a profession known for its careful planning and judiciousness.’
- ‘His judiciousness in selecting roles isn't in finding challenges as an actor but in finding catchy roles suited to his limitations.’
- ‘This is the voice of experience and judiciousness in the Congress.’
- ‘But this requires a kind of proportion and judiciousness that is noticeably absent from the conservative screeds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.