One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Just look at the delirious jubilance in York on Monday night after England scraped a 1-0 win over a woeful Germany.’
- ‘Eventually he explains that there is a golf competition on and our persistent jubilance is ruining it for every one.’
- ‘Gareth continued to laugh, and after watching his pure jubilance, Brynn found herself in laughter as well.’
- ‘Her smile was slight, one more of peace than jubilance.’
- ‘His expression was full of youthful curiosity, and pure jubilance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.