Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A woman's breasts.
mammary gland, mammaView synonyms
- ‘My jubblies don't exactly produce milk.’
- ‘Her jubblies are real.’
- ‘Would you look at those jubblies!’
- ‘I got to leer at this girl with huge jubblies who always took the same train as me.’
- ‘If like me, you tended to avoid art house movies because you thought they were just an excuse to show some jubblies bouncing around, well stop right now and give them a try.’
- ‘What could possibly beat the sheer unadulterated joy of seeing a lovely, pert, round pair of jubblies?’
1990s (originally Australian): of unknown origin.
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.