One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
plural nounvulgar slang
A woman's breasts.
mammary gland, mammaView synonyms
- ‘I got to leer at this girl with huge jubblies who always took the same train as me.’
- ‘What could possibly beat the sheer unadulterated joy of seeing a lovely, pert, round pair of jubblies?’
- ‘My jubblies don't exactly produce milk.’
- ‘Would you look at those jubblies!’
- ‘If like me, you tended to avoid art house movies because you thought they were just an excuse to show some jubblies bouncing around, well stop right now and give them a try.’
- ‘Her jubblies are real.’
1990s (originally Australian): of unknown origin.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.