One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Each greeting is accompanied by a great deal of genuine laughter and joyousness.’
- ‘Perhaps most striking is the sheer infectious joyousness of Jordan's music.’
- ‘Not that any of the joyousness or wonder at this unexpected reunion is acknowledged openly.’
- ‘I felt that the spirit of joyousness which should have been there was completely negated by a seriousness.’
- ‘Its joyousness seemed to stand for the festival as a whole.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.