One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Perhaps most striking is the sheer infectious joyousness of Jordan's music.’
- ‘I felt that the spirit of joyousness which should have been there was completely negated by a seriousness.’
- ‘Each greeting is accompanied by a great deal of genuine laughter and joyousness.’
- ‘Its joyousness seemed to stand for the festival as a whole.’
- ‘Not that any of the joyousness or wonder at this unexpected reunion is acknowledged openly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.