One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The father laughs and jovially ruffles his son's hair.’
- ‘‘I didn't realise how serious it was,’ he jovially explained.’
- ‘‘I could tell by the glowing look on your face,’ he teased jovially and encouragingly.’
- ‘‘Well, I must say it took you long enough,’ a tenor voice declared jovially.’
- ‘‘That's good,’ he said jovially in an attempt to lighten the mood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.