One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was trying very hard to cover up his nervousness with joviality and humor.’
- ‘He is remembered for his joviality and zest for life and love of the game.’
- ‘It has more style and joviality than the English.’
- ‘It seemed surreal that we would be discussing such a topic amidst such joviality.’
- ‘‘Sorry to have a meeting on a Monday morning,’ he laughed in an attempt at joviality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.