One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to journalists or journalism.‘Brian started his journalistic career with the Northern Echo’‘a reputation for high quality and journalistic integrity’
- ‘In creating his hybrid, he must incorporate cinematic elements into a literary—actually journalistic—format.’
- ‘Intuition and luck, rather than any journalistic skill or dedication, are the decisive factors.’
- ‘He demanded the highest level of journalistic honesty from his writers.’
- ‘The four of us really come out of different alternative journalistic efforts you might say.’
- ‘I dropped a dime into a slot in the coffee machine located just outside my journalistic office.’
- ‘A movie like this just seems too surreal, too impossible in our well-documented, investigative journalistic world.’
- ‘We in the media kept this absurdity alive for weeks longer than necessary by any journalistic accounting.’
- ‘The program uses a reporting, journalistic style of communication.’
- ‘Far too much contemporary film criticism, whether journalistic or academic, is bedeviled by equally odorous orthodoxies.’
- ‘The spectrum of voices is a credit to his journalistic rigor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.