One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I wanted to ask Mr. Scott since he's always so jolly and happy that if people see him with his jolliness.’
- ‘By the end of lunch, the conversation had put back on its veneer reflection of gaiety and jolliness.’
- ‘Instead, she was all jolliness and bounciness and big smiles.’
- ‘The air inside the pub was dense and suffocating, thick with sweat and laughter, jolliness engulfing and eating away at everything in the room.’
- ‘Thus in this one short conversation, a barrier goes up between us - of polite smiles, fixed jolliness, and emotional distance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.