One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With the consciousness of having done a good day's work, they spent the evening jollily.’
- ‘‘Maybe she will get jealous and come back to me,’ Chris thought jollily.’
- ‘‘That is to remind you of your day in Santa's village,’ he laughs jollily.’
- ‘The two looked around at their reception and jollily simpered at the limbo line lead by their dear friend Ashton Kutcher.’
- ‘She skipped up ahead of the stairs, her blue trench coat bouncing jollily as she went.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.