One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See joint tenancy
- ‘On March 3, 1944, Elda and Roger Skidmore [the Skidmores] purchased the farm [including the disputed lands] as joint tenants.’
- ‘The transferees are to hold the property on trust for themselves as joint tenants.’
- ‘Correspondingly they held the Florida home as joint tenants, which home was purchased from funds the applicant brought into the relationship.’
- ‘Mrs Hamilton and myself own the property as joint tenants.’
- ‘Legal title to the property was taken by the parties as joint tenants.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.