One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The quality of the horses, the standard of jockeyship, the level of prize money were all inferior to here.’
- ‘Even for a good cause, celebrity jockeyship doesn't bear thinking about.’
- ‘And if the proposed Scottish academy offers a professorship of all-weather jockeyship, only one Scot should be considered for the post.’
- ‘With three such talents plus McCoy and Tony Dobbin on this side of the water, Irish jockeyship is in good health.’
- ‘It was not just the precocious brilliance of his jockeyship but his heritage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.