One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even for a good cause, celebrity jockeyship doesn't bear thinking about.’
- ‘And if the proposed Scottish academy offers a professorship of all-weather jockeyship, only one Scot should be considered for the post.’
- ‘With three such talents plus McCoy and Tony Dobbin on this side of the water, Irish jockeyship is in good health.’
- ‘It was not just the precocious brilliance of his jockeyship but his heritage.’
- ‘The quality of the horses, the standard of jockeyship, the level of prize money were all inferior to here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.