One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Associated with a job.‘job-related training’‘job-related injuries are a constant threat’
work, professional, vocational, employment, business, careerView synonyms
- ‘This programme will place up to 750 disabled people in employment in the open labour market and provide them with job-related support.’
- ‘Too much light or too little light can affect your ability to see well enough to perform job-related tasks.’
- ‘Skin diseases and injuries are the most common job-related medical problems.’
- ‘I've been careful to not post any job-related subjects.’
- ‘We all know that job-related stress is bad for your blood pressure.’
- ‘By using a computer and specific job-related software, the work can be done faster and easier.’
- ‘Fifty-three per cent of respondents saying they suffered from job-related stress.’
- ‘At each stage, officers will receive formal, job-related training to ensure that they are fully prepared for the jobs they could undertake on promotion.’
- ‘Workplace discrimination is alive and kicking, and statistics of job-related bias against African Americans and women remain eye-opening.’
- ‘Only 68 percent of the e-mail messages received at work are directly job-related.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.