One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I laugh at my own jitteriness, but as I get dressed, it is at least ten minutes before I realise that both the lamps have been turned off.’
- ‘Horrocks seems placid but you get the feeling there's a fidgety jitteriness convulsing somewhere near the surface.’
- ‘The only likely side-effect might be a mild jitteriness.’
- ‘Rangers quickly seized the initiative, hustling well and exuding a quiet authority that was in contrast to their opponents' jitteriness.’
- ‘And also, let me say something in defense of jitteriness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.