One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The jingly sound it makes brings back some painful memories for the crazy killer.’
- ‘I mean, with all this jingly jangly jewel stuff in our pockets, we'd make a lot of noise, even swimming in the moat.’
- ‘I've got the layered dress, the wings, the jingly anklet, everything.’
- ‘This book is beautifully presented and tied with a red ribbon complete with jingly bell.’
- ‘Even crashing incompatibilities, bathos, or undesired jingly phonetic similarities seem not to impinge on their consciousness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.