One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The most attention-grabbing child of this revolution has been jihadism.’
- ‘Of course invading, conquering, and occupying an Islamic state would substantially increase jihadism.’
- ‘Jihadism has attracted among its ranks the highly educated and seemingly most integrated members of the Muslim community.’
- ‘Back in the 1970s and 1980s, he was already a student of Jihadism.’
- ‘This book is the most balanced account of the phenomenon of contemporary jihadism to date.’
- ‘These men were radicalised and turned to jihadism here in Britain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.