One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These men were radicalised and turned to jihadism here in Britain.’
- ‘Back in the 1970s and 1980s, he was already a student of Jihadism.’
- ‘This book is the most balanced account of the phenomenon of contemporary jihadism to date.’
- ‘The most attention-grabbing child of this revolution has been jihadism.’
- ‘Of course invading, conquering, and occupying an Islamic state would substantially increase jihadism.’
- ‘Jihadism has attracted among its ranks the highly educated and seemingly most integrated members of the Muslim community.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.