One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A padded envelope for protecting fragile items in the post.
pack, carton, box, cardboard box, container, case, package, parcel, padded bagView synonyms
- ‘When I got home today, a small Jiffy bag was waiting for me.’
- ‘If you'd like a cake, give me your address and I'll pop one in a Jiffy bag for you.’
- ‘Before you buy the Jiffy bag and stamps and queue up at the post office, take a moment to answer the following questions.’
- ‘And for designer purchases, buy a Jiffy bag and mail them home.’
- ‘Pick up the phone early one day, and it will come through your door in a Jiffy bag the next, in tip - top condition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.