One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I thought your article outstanding and appreciate so much the chance to read and relate Jewishly on Shabbos from a small southern town in Georgia, USA.’
- ‘Each individual Jew is always responsible to make sure their home is Jewishly strong.’
- ‘We had become more Jewishly involved, and had found the timeless wisdom of Torah to be an invaluable guide in many difficult situations.’
- ‘He was also very Jewishly identified, even though he never belonged to Jewish clubs.’
- ‘They also ignore the specific historical circumstances and perils that gave rise to the need for Israel to identify Jewishly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.