One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Since the external appearance was clear, viscous, and jelly-like, this can be attributed to the presence of a cubic phase.’
- ‘These are rod-like ‘power plants’ in the jelly-like body of the cell that supply energy.’
- ‘Gradually, the layer of sand at the bottom began to disappear, and the water became a thick, jelly-like substance.’
- ‘Some type of unidentified green liquid is added to the mix, turning the liquid tofu into a jelly-like substance after several minutes.’
- ‘Despite earlier reports, he says none of the toxic, jelly-like cargo escaped from the container it was being transported in.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.