One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Only when I worked to become more open-minded, and find the positive in these people, did I stop jejunely stereotyping them as one-dimensional wastes, and feel less hateful.’
- ‘This was as jejunely infantile as it was mendacious.’
- ‘And this is so jejunely expressed that it is far from clear that it is really inconsistent with what he is dismissing.’
- ‘However, the French law is rooted in a century-old tradition of separating church and state that cannot and should not be jejunely abandoned.’
- ‘Bon Voyage tries, further, to propose that sociopolitical chaos and dramatic farce may be synonymous, but such a conceit is jejunely clever more than it is morally adventurous.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.