One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Misplacement of the duodenal jejunal junction could be due to displacement from the multiple dilated small bowel loops or a malrotation.’
- ‘A meta-analysis of 45 studies between 1978 and 1989 with a total of 2,976 gastric tubes and 386 jejunal tubes found that aspiration rates were highly variable across different patient populations and studies.’
- ‘The patient had 2 notable congenital abnormalities: multiple dissecting pulmonary arterial aneurysms distributed in both lungs and multiple jejunal atresia with apple-peel deformity.’
- ‘The distal duodenum and duodenal jejunal junction is especially susceptible to damage because it is fixed in position.’
- ‘Ileal and jejunal duplication cysts that contain ectopic gastric mucosa are also rare causes of false positive studies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.