One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Cumin.‘heat the ghee in a pan and fry the jeera’
- ‘She will steam the beans in the microwave oven for five minutes and simultaneously, season onion, mustard seeds, red/green chillies, jeera and urad dal on the kadai.’
- ‘Season with mustard, urad dal, jeera and red chilli in coconut oil.’
- ‘You can also toss in some cashews when jeera is added and that tastes wonderful after the rice is cooked.’
- ‘The ingredients of the powder include jeera, uluva and kurunthotti.’
- ‘Curd can be made more suitable to the physiological systems by adding a pinch of the powder made of 200 gm of rock salt (saindha namak), 100 gm of roasted zeera and 50 gm of black pepper into it.’
From Hindi jīrā.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.