One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A member of the mystical knightly order in the Star Wars films, trained to guard peace and justice in the Universe.
- ‘I don't know if I buy the whole notion of Jedi as peaceful warriors only striking out in defence.’
- ‘The Jedi are primarily mystical, though they can, of course, deploy their knowledge of Right to achieve intellectual understanding.’
- ‘They were all but exterminated by the Jedi a thousand years ago, but the evil order continued in secrecy.’
- ‘The Jedi are stretched to the limit trying to keep peace and order in the galaxy.’
- ‘If Darth Maul can kill the Jedi he'll easily be able to kill any palace guards remaining.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.