One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A male jazz musician.
- ‘Gray was a talented jazzman with a keen understanding of musical nuance.’
- ‘A storming set at the 1968 Newport Festival suggested this was a band to be reckoned with; though visiting American jazzmen usually worked with local pickup bands while in Europe, this was a different kettle of fish.’
- ‘Intricate finger-picked bass loops over complex, time-shifting drum patterns and twisted electronics, like 808 State played by jazzmen.’
- ‘Tonight we went out to celebrate at the Bearwood Corks Club and listened to some cool jazz from Andy Hamilton and his incredible Blue Notes… and assorted celebrated jazzmen.’
- ‘‘Mood Indigo’ is among the few numbers that can be heard repeatedly, especially when beautifully improvised by creative jazzmen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.