One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The contour of the lower edge of a person's jaw.‘he had a dark, unshaven jawline’
- ‘His hand moved up her neck to her jawline just below the ear, his fingers slipping into her hair.’
- ‘The jaw structure of high-fashion models is typically notably masculinized; squared chins, sharp gonial angles, angular jawlines and less protruding jaws compared to the feminine norm are fairly common among them.’
- ‘It's very mild electrical current, and it actually helps to reduce puffiness and to help redefine and contour the jawline.’
- ‘In many people, the wisdom teeth are unable to erupt normally so they either remain below the jawline or don't grow in properly.’
- ‘Patients now don't want a tight jawline and forehead, they would rather have a face that looks natural and has soft lines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.