One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And then, in the middle of all this angst comes a jaw-droppingly wonderful musical episode, with the whole cast breaking out in witty, tuneful songs advancing the plot creatively.’
- ‘There is a smattering of jaw-droppingly good tracks here.’
- ‘His politics are jaw-droppingly simplistic for the most part, particularly from about the 15th film onwards, and yet you look back at them with great affection.’
- ‘He's an Australian kestrel and he's jaw-droppingly stunning.’
- ‘Not until the the jaw-droppingly inane finale on the Brooklyn Bridge are we put out of our misery, as the film attempts to realise its theme of spiritual and corporeal convergence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.