One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Amazing.‘a jaw-dropping display of slick trickery’
- ‘Afterwards, all three put on a jaw-dropping a cappella gospel medley that left everyone's spine tingling with pleasure.’
- ‘Visiting India, as an eight year old was one of the most jaw-dropping and exhilarating experiences I have ever had.’
- ‘You may never usually watch such lowculture television but, trust me, the twisted ending they've dreamed up is jaw-dropping.’
- ‘Perahia's never found wanting technically, and there are some jaw-dropping displays of speed and power’
- ‘Sentimentality, blazing country, bluegrass and jaw-dropping performance make this an essential album.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.