One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for japonica
- ‘This morning I picked a bag full of Japanese quinces and filled the house with the aroma of homemade jelly and jam.’
- ‘I have several pre-bonsai Japanese quince that I started from seed and this is the first year they may blossom.’
- ‘The general objective of the project is to develop Japanese quince to a competitive European industrial multipurpose crop for production of juice, flavour and fruit fibre.’
- ‘The overall objective is, within the framework of a sustainable agriculture, to develop Japanese quince into a unique and competitive European fruit crop.’
- ‘Native to China and Japan these plants are often called Japanese quinces or japonica.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.