One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A Maori community or people.
- ‘Some few years ago now the Anglican Church returned the land to the local iwi.’
- ‘This model does not give fisheries to the Maori hapu and iwi that had them.’
- ‘The views held by the people of the iwi about the iwi are being regarded as much more important than anyone else's.’
- ‘They should tell us how the various iwi or hapu will be recognised so as to receive their entitlement.’
- ‘Many iwi and hapu have been waiting for too long to see their grievances resolved.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.